1/2” Black Fire Glass
Black exudes power, grace and a timelessly formal sense of style. It is a color that is known to absorb all negative energies and give a touch of class to almost any color scheme. When you add black to any presentation, get ready for a sensational display worth remembering.
American Fire Glass' 1/2” black fire glass is the perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor fire features. When set alight, the flames seem to dance upon the seemingly wet glass in a display of stunning contrast, immediately becoming the focus of all conversations.
A More Efficient and Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Aside from its beauty, our black fire glass will impress your customers with its efficiency and practicality. It produces more heat per unit of gas consumed as compared to many other fire feature products such as ceramic logs, fire stones and lava rocks. It also covers the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits; which is another reason fire glass is more preferable to ceramic logs and stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is made from high quality, non-tumbled tempered glass and has been designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever cracking, or losing its color or shape. This amazing product will bring joy to your customers and their guests for many years without losing its aesthetic appeal.
Another significant advantage of our 1/2” black fire glass is that it does not emit any toxic fumes, smoke, or ash, so it is extremely easy to maintain and clean!
Introduce your customers to our 1/2” black fire glass, and treat them to an unforgettable display of light and colors.
1/2" Black Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Non-tumbled, color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Color: Black
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty