1/2" Cobalt Blue Luster Fire Glass 2.0
Blue is often seen as a color of royalty. Rest assured that Cobalt Blue Luster Fire Glass 2.0 was designed for nothing short of royalty. With the ability to be used both indoors and outdoors, this blue fire glass can also be used in both natural gas and propane fire features. Fire Glass is the perfect accessory that your fire pit or fireplace is missing. Enhance your fire feature with nothing but the best; 1/2" Cobalt Blue Fire Glass 2.0 by American Fire Glass.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Cobalt Blue Fire Glass 2.0 isn't just lovely to behold, it is also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the often seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which has been manufactured via a unique 5-step process that renders it its beautiful shine and allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Under normal conditions, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash; thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
If your customers like the idea of having gems in their fire feature, show them our 1/2" cobalt blue luster fire glass 2.0.
1/2" Cobalt Blue Luster Fire Glass 2.0 Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Luster 2.0
- Color: Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.