1/2" Green Nugget Fire Glass
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our Green Nugget fire glass is not just dazzling to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Our 1/2" Green Nugget fire glass is made of brand new tempered glass, via a 5 step manufacturing process that renders it a beautiful shine and also allows it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, this fire glass could last your customers a lifetime!
One of the greatest advantages of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, or soot, thus there is hardly any cleaning required!
Tell your customers to bid adieu to their outdated fire logs and give a face lift to their fire feature with our 1/2" Green Nugget Fire Glass.
1/2" Green Nugget Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Non Reflective
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.