1/4" Arctic Blue Reflective Fire Glass
Let your customers re-create their own display of fire and ice at home with our 1/4" arctic blue reflective fire glass. They are sure to enjoy evening after evening of calm tranquility as they watch the fire burn atop the ice, but never melt it.
Deeply serene, the arctic blue color of our fire glass is reminiscent of aged glaciers, standing still in quiet dignity in icy regions far away. The mirrored edges in the glass further enhance the steely blue effect as they reflect the fire and surrounding colors, enchanting all onlookers. Whether used indoors in fireplaces, or outdoors in fire pits, our dazzling 1/4" artic blue reflective fire glass is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our fire glass is not just lovely to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Made from tempered glass, our 1/4" blue reflective fire glass is designed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather conditions without losing its color or shape, or crumbling. The glass will continue to please your customers and their visitors for years to come.
Furthermore, our fire glass does not emit any smoke, ash, soot, or residue, thus it is extremely easy to clean and maintain!
If your customers are fans of cold weather, they will love our 1/4" arctic blue reflective fire glass!
1/4" Arctic Blue Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Arctic Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty