1/4" Copper Reflective Fire Glass
If your customers enjoy the warm and cozy glow of a good fire, then our copper reflective fire glass will amplify the glow and help to further enhance their experience.
Deep orange-brown in color, our 1/4" copper reflective fire glass is the perfect choice for creating an ambient glow infused by the warm richness of copper and fire. Your customers are sure to enjoy the way the flames bounce and reflect off the edges of the beautiful glass, completely transforming and enriching the ambiance of the surroundings, whether indoors or outdoors.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our copper reflective fire glass is also very practical. The small glass pieces will cover the entire floor of your customers' fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
American Fire glass' 1/4" copper reflective fire glass is manufactured using non-tumbled tempered glass and is guaranteed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without ever chipping, cracking or losing its color or reflective properties. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, your customers will have to spend very little time cleaning the glass pieces as they do not give off any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot!
Introduce your customers to our amazing 1/4" copper reflective fire glass today!
1/4" Copper Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty