1/4" Gray Reflective Fire Glass
Once considered a color of the Renaissance nobility, gray is a timelessly classic color that has outlasted all decorating trends. Gray has a unique formal elegance to it and when your customers add our 1/4" gray reflective fire glass to their fire feature, they may be surprised at how this lovely color enhances the beauty of their homes.
Top designers today love incorporating the achromatic shades of charcoal, pewter and silver in decorating themes for both indoor and outdoor environments; all of these subtle shades are embodied in our gray reflective fire glass. The neutrality of the color creates the perfect base for your customers' gas fire pit or fireplace flames and will complement a variety of color palettes.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our gray reflective fire glass is not just beautiful, but also very practical. It does a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
This high quality non-tumbled, tempered glass from American Fire Glass has been manufactured via a unique 5-step process that allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
Our 1/4" gray reflective fire glass will continue to shine and dazzle your customers and their visitors for years to come.
1/4" Gray Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Gray
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty