Auburn Medium Fire Pit Glass
Without doubt, one of the most beautiful times of the year is autumn! And one of the things that makes autumn so appealing is the brilliant reds, yellows and auburns of the leaves. There is nothing like walking through the park on a cool fall morning, enjoying the beautiful auburn trees and feeling the crunch of the leaves under your shoes. But why do those feelings have to be confined only to the fall season? With our brilliant auburn fire pit glass, your customers can recreate those autumn feelings in their own backyard to enjoy every day of the year!
Made from recycled glass, these exquisite medium auburn fire pit glass pieces are 1/2 to 1 inch in size and when bunched together, they really are reminiscent of the leaves of the fall season. Similar to our small auburn fire pit glass, this medium variety is chunkier, allowing for better air circulation and delivering a bigger, more impressive flame. Exclusively designed for outdoor fire pits, when the fire feature is lit the glass gleams and reflects the fire while the flames appear to dance above, creating a mesmerizing display and delighting all onlookers.
Not Just for Beautifying Fire Pits!
Even if your customers don't own a fire pit, they can still use this lovely fire pit glass to beautify their outdoor environment. It can be used in gardens for landscaping, near water features, or even in aquariums! Your customers can even mix the auburn fire pit glass with other shades in order to create their own unique display!
Practical, Safe & Long Lasting!
Our auburn fire pit glass is not just pretty to look at, but also very practical! It does a great job of covering the entire bottom surface of a fire feature, hiding those unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fire pits. This makes it a very desirable alternative to the usual ceramic logs and fire stones.
All of our fire pit glass is manufactured to withstand extreme temperatures without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Our tempered fire glass is not tumbled which ensures an enhanced shine. Used correctly, your customers could continue enjoying this fire pit glass for a lifetime!
Another big advantage of fire pit glass is that it does not emit any smoke, soot, or harmful chemicals, thus it is very easy to maintain!
If your customers enjoy the fall season, they are sure to love our auburn medium fire pit glass!
Auburn Medium Fire Pit Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered, not tumbled, fire glass engineered to perfection
- Color: Auburn
- Use: In outdoor fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: Medium (1/2" - 1")
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.