1/4" Clear Reflective Fire Glass
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our 1/4" Clear Reflective Fire Glass is not just brilliant to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly tubes and pipes which are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which has been manufactured via a unique 5 step process that allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 without sustaining any damage or discoloration. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Another advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or soot, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain.
If your customers want something to dazzle their visitors, introduce them to our 1/4" clear reflective fire glass!
1/4" Clear Reflective Fire Glass specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of Califronia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.