Lime Luster Fire Beads
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire beads are made from high quality glass and undergo a unique 5-step manufacturing process which renders them their brilliant shine and also allows them to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without the slightest damage or discoloration. Under normal use, these amazing glass beads can last your customers a lifetime.
Another great advantage of fire beads is that they do not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash. This means that they hardly require any cleaning and are very easy to maintain!
If your customers need something elegant and beautiful for their next formal affair, introduce them to our lime luster fire beads!
Lime Luster Fire Beads Specifications
- Material: High quality glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.