Natural Set Lite Stones Set - 15 Stone Set
Imagine camping out in a rocky cave at night; your bonfire lighting up the rough interior, reflecting off the ancient, multicolored rocks and pebbles, creating a breathtaking display. When your clients add our natural set lite stones to their fireplace, they can create a similar display in their very own living room.
Our lite stones boast an old world charm. They have a stylish, yet minimalist design and create a neat and uncluttered look when used in a fire feature. Our natural set lite stones derive their color from an environmentally friendly ceramic stain that gets absorbed into porous material. Extremely durable, our lite stones are guaranteed not to crack or burst when exposed to high temperatures and will not lose their color either. Furthermore, they will not release any harmful chemicals so they are perfectly safe!
Our natural set lite stones may be used alone, or may also be used with ceramic stones or fire glass of other colors for a completely unique look.
Each set of natural set lite stones also includes 2 lbs of small lava rocks.
Natural Set Lite Stones Set - 15 Stone Set Specifications
- Description: 15 natural set lite stones
- Material: 80% ceramic fibers, 10% silica gel, 9% ceramic dye, & 1% water
- Dimensions: Estimated stone height 1 ½” and estimated length 3"
- Features: One lite stone set covers an approximate area of 15" x 6" x 3"
- Application: Lite stones are NOT designed to be used without proper media base
- Weight: A single lite stone ranges between 0.5 oz - 1 oz. A complete set weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- Includes: 2 lbs of small lava rock
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.