1/2" Gray Reflective Fire Glass
Gray is ANYTHING BUT dull and boring! Trendy designers recognize the versatility of the color gray and its ability to complement virtually any color scheme. It’s a profoundly conservative yet daring color choice for both indoor and outdoor environments. When your customers add our 1/2" gray reflective fire glass to their gas fire feature, they are sure to receive a pleasant surprise.
Although the gray fire glass looks remarkable on its own, it suddenly seems to come to life when a bright fire gleams across its surface. The red and yellow flames add warmth to the gray-infused glass, and the reflective properties of the fire glass further enhance the entire experience, glittering and shining and transforming the ambiance of the surroundings.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our gray reflective fire glass is not just exquisite to behold, it is also very practical. It does a great job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly tubes and pipes which can often be seen in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a much more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Made of high quality non-tumbled tempered glass and manufactured via a unique 5-step process, our fire glass is guaranteed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without cracking, or losing its color or shape. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Furthermore, fire glass does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, ash, or residue, thus it hardly requires any cleaning and is very easy to maintain!
If your customers want something daring, show them our 1/2" gray reflective fire glass!
1/2" Gray Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused, non-tumbled, tempered glass processed to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Gray
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty