1/4" Las Vegas Reflective Fire Glass
Some people love a night out on the town! The bright lights, the big city, the flowing drinks, and all the sights and sounds of the casino! If your customers are city folk at heart and love everything about the fast-paced life, then they might find our 1/4" Las Vegas reflective fire glass kinda groovy!
A combination of colors reminiscent of a city that never sleeps, this dazzling reflective glass is the perfect gift for the urban dweller who couldn't go clubbing on Friday night. The black reminds one of the dark night sky, while the white and gold are for the neon signs and street lights. This urban jungle combination is definitely not for the nature lover!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our Las Vegas reflective fire glass isn't just hip, it's also very practical. It does an awesome job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly gas pipes and tubes which are often visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more common ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Made of tempered glass, our 1/4" Las Vegas reflective fire glass is designed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 Fahrenheit without ever cracking, or losing its color or shape. Used correctly, this amazing product could last your customers a lifetime!
Oh, and this brilliant fire glass doesn't give off any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot or ash, which means your busy customers will need to spend very little time cleaning it up! Less tidying and more partying!
Introduce your city-loving customers to our 1/4" Las Vegas reflective fire glass today!
1/4" Las Vegas Reflective Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass, designed to delight, engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Black, White and Yellow
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature as compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning. Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty