Black Diamond Luster Zircon Fire Glass
When you think of opulence, what comes to mind? For us, our black diamond luster zircon fire glass is the very definition of luxury! This stunning variation of our black diamond zircon fire glass has ostentation written all over it. The opaque glass has been infused with silicon which reflects and enhances the light from the flames in a fire feature. The overall effect is absolutely breathtaking!
Our black diamond luster zircon fire glass is perfect for both classical or contemporary decors. It blends well with almost any color scheme, but goes especially well with white or light colors, delivering a very appealing contrast of colors. It will even look stunning when the fire feature is unlit.
Zircon fire glass is as practical as it is stunning. Not only does it beautify the environment, but it also does a terrific job of hiding those unseemly pipes that are often visible in gas fireplaces. This makes it a much more desirable alternative to ceramic logs or firestones.
Our fire glass is made from unused glass which has undergone a unique 5-step manufacturing process that gives the glass its brilliant shine and allows it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or change in color. If used correctly, this amazing fire glass could last your customers a lifetime.
Another advantage of fire glass is that it is virtually maintenance free due to the fact that it does not emit any smoke, ash, or harmful chemicals. Thus cleaning is hardly ever required.
If your customers are looking for something to show off to their visitors, we highly recommend our black diamond luster zircon fire glass!
Black Diamond Luster Zircon Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: High quality glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Type: Luster
- Color: Black
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty