Honey Luster Fire Beads
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Our Honey Luster Fire Beads aren't just exquisite to behold, but also very practical. They do a wonderful job of completely covering the floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the pipes and tubes which are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits. This makes fire beads a much more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
All our fire beads are made from high quality glass and undergo a unique 5-step manufacturing process which renders them their brilliant shine and also allows them to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without the slightest damage or discoloration. Under normal use, these amazing glass beads can last your customers a lifetime.
Another great advantage of fire beads is that they do not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, soot, or ash. This means that they hardly require any cleaning and are very easy to maintain!
If your customers need something elegant and beautiful for their next formal affair, introduce them to our twilight luster fire beads!
Honey Luster Fire Beads Specifications
- Material: High quality glass put through a unique silica infusion process
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty