Mariposa Fire Pit
Help your customers restore their patio with a delightful blend of both modern and traditional. The Mariposa Fire Pit boasts an elegant mix of classical appeal with modern design and is sure to impress even the most hard to please onlookers with its brilliant fire displays! It is designed with a 43" octogonal porcelain-tiled table-top, which is wide enough to hold refreshments; and a chat height base with synthetic fabric paneling.
The Mariposa fire pit delivers up to 40,000 BTU's and can burn for over 10 hours. It is designed for use with a standard 5 gallon propane tank (not included) which is easily accessible via a removable door. A convenient battery operated spark igniter is also included for easy lighting. If your customers only have natural gas, no problem! the Mariposa fire pit comes with a natural gas conversion kit. When not in use, the fire pit can be covered with the weather cover in order to protect it from the elements.
As an added bonus, the Mariposa fire pit comes with 20lbs of dazzling 1/2" clear fire glass, absolutely free!
Mariposa Fire Pit Specifications
- Dimensions: 43" x 43" x 24"
- Weight: 85lbs
- Max Output: 40,000 BTU's
- Fuel Type: Propane (natural gas conversion kit included)
- Free Weather Cover: Protect your fire pit from the outdoors
- Free Fire Glass: 20lbs of 1/2" Clear Fire Glass included
- Quantity: No minimum
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.