Matte Black Lite Stones Set - 15 Stone Set
They might look like charcoal, but won't burn away! These dark, elegant lite stones are the perfect accent to a fireplace during a formal affair. They also do a great job of complementing almost any backdrop or color scheme. If your customers want to add a bit more color, these matte black lite stones are the ideal base for any shade of fire glass, lava rocks or even cosmetic logs.
Beautiful, Durable & Environmentally Friendly
Our lite stones boast an old world charm. They have a stylish, yet minimalist design and create a neat and uncluttered look when used in a fire feature. Our matte black lite stones derive their color from an environmentally friendly ceramic stain that gets absorbed into porous material. Extremely durable, our lite stones are guaranteed not to crack or burst when exposed to high temperatures and will not lose their color either. Furthermore, they will not release any harmful chemicals so they are perfectly safe!
Each set of matte black lite stones also includes 2 lbs of small lava rocks.
Matte Black Lite Stones Set - 15 Stone Set Specifications
- Description: 15 matte black lite stones
- Material: 80% ceramic fibers, 10% silica gel, 9% ceramic dye, & 1% water
- Dimensions: Estimated stone height 1 ½” and estimated length 3"
- Features: One lite stone set covers an approximate area of 15" x 6" x 3"
- Application: Lite stones are NOT designed to be used without proper media base
- Weight: A single lite stone ranges between 0.5 oz - 1 oz. A complete set weighs approximately 5 lbs.
- Includes: 2 lbs of small lava rock
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.