Midnight Blue Luster Zircon Fire Glass
Gazing at the midnight sky can be an overwhelming experience. On the one hand you are drawn to its breathtaking beauty, and on the other hand you are afraid and awed by its astonishing vastness. The beauty of the heavens is something man has forever tried to capture without success, however we feel we have come very close with our midnight blue luster zircon fire glass. With these dazzling glass crystals your customers can finally own a piece of the midnight sky!
Each jewel-like chunk of this high quality glass is imbued with a deep blue color, reminiscent of the midnight sky, and infused with a luminous luster that will immediately become the focal point in whatever fire feature it is placed in. It may be used in indoor fireplaces to complement several surrounding shades and it will also look beautiful next to a pool in an outdoor fire pit.
All our fire glass is made from brand new glass that has undergone a unique 5-step manufacturing process which gives it its lovely shine and also allows it to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any discoloration or damage. Our tempered fire glass is not tumbled which ensures an enhanced shine. If used correctly, this fire glass can last your customers a lifetime.
Another great advantage of fire glass is that it does not emit any harmful chemicals, smoke, or soot, thus it is very easy to maintain and requires hardly any cleaning. What a wonderful way to beautify the surroundings and simultaneously hide those unseemly pipes and tubes that are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces!
If your customers love the outdoors, they are sure to love our midnight blue luster zircon fire glass!
Midnight Blue Luster Zircon Fire Glass Specifications
- Material: Color-infused tempered, not tumbled, fire glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Luster
- Color: Midnight Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty