Safety Pilot Kit (For Natural Gas) Description
There could be nothing more relaxing and comforting than soaking the warmth of a fireplace on a cold winter evening, while enjoying the colorful flames that light up the entire living space. You can make your fireplace even easier to operate with a safety pilot kit.
The Safety Pilot Kit (For Natural Gas) comes in three different options
- Manual Safety pilot kit
- Variable flame remote control safety pilot kit
- On/Off remote control safety pilot kit
By paying a premium you can go for Variable flame remote control safety pilot kit or On/Off remote control safety pilot kit, but it you want to keep it basic the manual safety pilot kit is as good.
This safety pilot kit is for use with both pan burners and H-burners. Once you install this safety pilot kit, you can turn your H-burner or pan burner on or off, and also adjust the flame according to your requirements. It comes with a custom mounting bracket to adapt to a pan burner or an H-burner. It uses a thermocouple standing pilot system.
It is for use in natural gas fueled fireplaces only. It is a product of American Fire Glass, the reputed fire glass and burner manufacturer. So, place your order for this safety pilot kit (For Natural Gas) now, and operate your fireplace with ease and convenience.
Safety Pilot Kit (For Natural Gas) Specifications
- Description: Safety pilot kit for natural gas applications
- Weight: 5 Lbs
- Product Type: Safety pilot kit
- Location: Indoor ONLY
- Use in: Natural Gas Applications ONLY
- Remote control: Optional
- Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de Califronia como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.